Labour Solutions a division of Coxco, specialises in temporary and outsourced labour solutions with a strong focus on staffing needs. We are looking to expand our operation and are currently looking for an experienced Field Supervisor to join our busy team.
As a people person with strong leadership skills coupled with impeccable organisational skills, no 2 days will be the same. Your role will see you communicate with growers, organise field staff, anticipate future labour requirements, problem solve issues, deliver high standards and promote the Coxco brand.
This role is not for the faint hearted, the person we seek, needs to be versatile to roll with the task at hand, early morning starts 6 days a week, someone willing to learn the ropes and make the job their own.
To be successful, you must have:
- Working knowledge of horticultural operations and growing patterns of the East Coast
- Strong written and computer skills
- Strong organisational and document management skills
- Strong communication skills necessary to effectively liaise between field staff, team leaders, management & grower clients
- Strong knowledge of Health & Safety rules and regulations
- Develop individuals to be successful in job completion to a high standard
- Organise people/rosters at short notice or within a 24 hour timeframe, 7 days a week
- Support, encourage, invest and identify potential staff for progression
- Take ownership of your work and team
In return, you will be rewarded with a good remuneration package with company car and phone. If you believe you fit the above criteria, please submit an application with a cover letter supporting your belief of the above and why you would be a good fit for Coxco.
Applications via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff Type Required Full time
- Skill-Sets Required Must be physically fit, keen, reliable and willing to work
- Positions Available 1
- Starts From May 17, 2019
- Ends On June 17, 2019