Want a job in one of New Zealand’s most booming and promising industries – Horticulture. Water and sustainable practices is critical to our business success and that of New Zealand.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Irrigation Operations Manager to lead our water management and irrigation operations evolution.
LeaderBrand is challenging, exciting, rewarding and allows individuals to achieve their goals within a team environment. 100% family owned and operated these values are at our core and flow throughout the business.
– Capability to manage and motivate seasonal teams/crews
– Great attitude with an eye for detail
– Be a team player with bucket loads of enthusiasm
– Ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
– Although not necessary background experience in cropping or water management would be beneficial.
– Fulltime permanent role based in Gisborne
– Maintenance and day to day operation to infrastructure instalment and development.
– Managing regulation and compliance
– Responsible for irrigation of vegetable crops (>1,000 Ha)
– Coordinating a range of abstraction sites and application methods spread across the Gisborne plains.
– Collaboration with other team members in the business is essential.
Applicants must hold a full current NZ Driver’s License and should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Applications close 30th June 2019.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to:
- Staff Type Required Loves a challenge, motivated with great attitude
- Skill-Sets Required Experience in cropping or water management would be beneficial
- Hourly Rate ($)
- Positions Available One
- Starts From June 11, 2019
- Ends On July 1, 2019