We are on the search for new team members at Linneaus Laboratory.
There is no better way to spend the rest of the summer than being in sunny Gisborne.
We have work available now for Kiwifruit Sampling Assistants through to the end of April 2022. Experience in kiwifruit sampling would be an advantage but full on-the-job training will be provided. Sampling involves some physical work and we welcome applicants of all ages.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Collection of kiwifruit samples for residue and maturity testing following detailed standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for the day to day maintenance and care of any equipment, plant (including cell phone and applications), and vehicles used
- Undergo health and safety inductions at each site and assessing risk before commencing sample collection
- Ensure that all work is documented using the Inspect and GetHomeSafe applications, carried out on time and to the required standard
- Act to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformances
- Participate in training to reach and maintain adequate skill and understanding of operations
- Focus on the key drivers of customer satisfaction, consistent quality of product, volume, turnaround time and cost
- General administrative duties
You will need to have your own vechile, a clean driver’s license, a valid NZ work visa and an IRD number.
- Training in a new skillset
- Lunch provided
- Work in a stimulating, fast paced environment.
- Outdoor work in the beautiful Gisborne region
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A good knowledge of the district
- Full driver’s license
- Strong communication skills
- Physically fit and able to work outside
- Double vaccinated for COVID19
- Must undergo drug and alcohol testing
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or drop it in to Linnaeus Laboratory, 4 Banks Street, Gisborne.
- Staff Type Required Some experience preferred but not required. Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Skill-Sets Required Accuracy, good time management, ability to finish tasks according to directions, full drivers license
- Positions Available 6
- Starts From February 1, 2022
- Ends On April 22, 2022