We are on the search for new team members at Linnaeus Laboratory.
There is no better way to spend the rest of the summer than being in sunny Gisborne!
We have work available now for Kiwifruit Laboratory Assistants through to the end of April 2021.
Laboratory assistants will have a keen eye for detail, with a focus on accuracy and efficiency. We welcome applicants of all ages. Linnaeus will provide full on the job training to ensure that you perform at your best in this role.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Cut and test kiwifruit samples for residue and maturity testing following detailed standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for the day to day maintenance and care of laboratory equipment
- Use of computer equipment and applications
- Ensure that all work is documented using the SOP and applications, carried out on time and to the required standard
- Act to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformances
- Report any unusual samples or results to the Laboratory Compliance Manager
- Participate in training to reach and maintain adequate skill and understanding of operations
- Focus on the key drivers of consistent quality of product and volume of tests
- Monitor own key performance indexes
- Basic administrative duties
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop CV into at Linnaeus Laboratory, 4 Banks Street, Awapuni, Gisborne.
You will need to have a valid NZ work visa and an IRD number.
Applications close Friday 22nd January
- Staff Type Required Seasonal
- Skill-Sets Required Entry Level Position
- Positions Available 3
- Starts From February 22, 2021
- Ends On April 22, 2021