We are currently seeking a Vineyard Manager to join our team.
Leaderbrand Produce is one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural businesses.
A significant part of this is our vineyard and subsequent wine production, based in Gisborne, the operation covers 240ha of Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Gewurztraminer vines.
Reporting to the Farm Production Manager for Viticulture; the Vineyard Manager will perform and supervise the day to day operations across our vineyard sites.
The successful candidate will want to have:
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience across all viticulture disciplines with a sound understanding of canopy management, pest and disease control, and machinery operation;
- sound computer skills;
- experience in implementing viticulture programmes; and
- the ability to manage projects.
You will want to have strong communication skills with a focus on team work along with a sound understanding of health and safety, leadership and compliance. A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude is a must.
This role is both technical and operational with career development, providing an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join an established, successful company and to take their career in viticulture to the next level.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this unique challenge that Leaderbarand can offer then please forward your cover letter and CV to
- Staff Type Required Experienced management and supervisor roles
- Skill-Sets Required Evidence in compliance within industry
- Positions Available 1
- Starts From March 10, 2019
- Ends On January 1, 2022