NZ Fruits are taking applications for the Kiwifruit and Persimmon Export packing season which is due to start between the 8th and 11th of March.
It covers all areas of the packing process: Packers, Stackers, Tray Preparation, Graders, Monitors, OSH Forklift Drivers.
Shifts are: [Mon to Sat]
6am to 2.30pm
3pm to 11.30pm
6.30am to 3.00pm or 5pm
- Potential for long term employment, our packing facility works all year round
- For reliable workers there is work until around the end of June as a minimum
- To work in a good group, inside out of the weather
- NZ Citizen, NZ Resident or hold a suitable work visa
- Reliable, Punctual, tidy presentation, flexible about what duty you do and physically fit
- Prepared to start in the next 2 weeks
How To Apply
All applicants must call into NZ Fruits Ltd, 265 Lytton Road, Gisborne and fill in an application in person, we will have a short discussion about what positions are available on what shift and how you might fit into our crew. If on a work visa, you will need to bring that with you.
- Staff Type Required Good keen workers who will be reliable and work well within a team
- Skill-Sets Required Good understanding of English and able to be flexible and take instructions well
- Hourly Rate ($)
To: various depending on the position
- Positions Available Packers, Stackers, label Attendants, Graders, Quality Monitoring, OSH Forklift Operators, Tray Machiner Operators, Tray Preparation
- Starts From March 8, 2019
- Ends On June 30, 2019