We have various Packhouse positions available for our peak season: packer, stacker, tray prep, doco, grader, monitor (weights, counts, labels), bin tipper, forklift driver (you need current NZ OSH license to apply for forklift driver position) etc.
You can choose from 3 shifts – morning (5:30 am – 2:30 pm), afternoon (3:00 pm – 12:00 am), or long (6:30 am – 5:00 pm) shift – all shifts run from Monday to Saturday.
Start – in the first week of March 2022
Finish – June 2022
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Your own reliable transport to and from work (sorry, we cannot offer a transport nor accommodation).
Successful candidate will be offered fixed-term contract.
Start hourly rate is 22.75 NZD/hr.
How To Apply
Contact Kat on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Staff Type Required seasonal workers (fixed term)
- Skill-Sets Required reliable, willing to learn new things, ability to follow instructions, health and safety orientated, team player
- Hourly Rate ($)
From: base hourly rate = NZD 22.75 NZD/hr
- No. of Positions Available Packing Fruit, Electronic Data Entry, Fruit Label Attendant, Fruit Reject Analysis Monitor, Tray Preparation, Packing/Tray Finalisation, Stacking trays/boxes/crates, Audit Line Monitor, Bin Tip Operator, Prepack team member, Temperature monitor, Cleaner/Maintenance etc., Forklift Driver
- Starts From March 2, 2022
- Ends On June 30, 2022