This is a role that requires someone to empower our orchard teams with the skills, tools and motivation to complete the required tasks. This position takes a person of special character, they will be someone who leads by example and is not afraid to effectively deal with conflict, so the team can function to its best ability. Individuals will feel inspired around this person and in return will give their best for the success of the team, Roberts Farming Company and themselves.
- Value team and make a difference
- Lead from the front
- Inspire others by our attitudes.
- We always do our best
- Productive achievers – dedicated believers
- Capture opportunity and grow the future
- Equip and Empower
- Train and Resource
- Promote and Retain key team
- Conflict and Issue Resolution
- Lead and Mentor
- Innovate and Develop
- Plan and Organise
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Deliver on directed orchard outcomes within the required time frames.
Facilitate training of team members to ensure quality and work standards are met.
Maintain a safe working environment and practices for all – Happy and Healthy Staff.
Time keeping Administration – Wage records and Task timing recording
Monitor Quality and Detail – Maintain an auditing process of tasks carried out by team and re-train team members where need to lift quality.
How To Apply
If this sounds like the Job for you write a short letter describing your self and what experience you have or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Staff Type Required Motivated Team Player with good communication skills
- Skill-Sets Required Past Kiwifruit experience, time keeping, quality and detail monitoring skills
- Hourly Rate ($)
- Positions Available 2
- Starts From November 22, 2018
- Ends On November 22, 2019