Cedenco Foods New Zealand Limited is a progressive NZ food processing company with modern processing facilities in Gisborne.
Cedenco Foods have seasonal roles available within the company starting November 2019.
We’re looking for workers who will actively contribute to the business and become part of the Cedenco Team.
- Tally Clerks
- Process Workers
- Machine Operators
- Team Leaders
- In Process Cleaners
- Forklift Drivers (must be OSH certified and experienced)
- Truck Drivers (must have clean/current licence)
- Harvest Drivers (must have clean/ specific licence required)
How To Apply
You must be able to prove eligibility to work in New Zealand (birth certificate or passport) and complete a Pre-Employment Drug Test, Medical and Police Check.
To apply visit Cedenco reception during normal business hours, alternatively check out www.cedenco.co.nz or email us direct through Tipu at Employment@cedenco.co.nz
- Staff Type Required Seasonal
- Skill-Sets Required motivated and reliable
- Hourly Rate ($)
- Positions Available General factory
- Starts From September 11, 2019
- Ends On March 31, 2020