Kaiaponi Farms operates a modern Post Harvest Packing Facility in Gisborne. With the 2020 Apple season here we are currently seeking staff for seasonal positions starting now through until the end of June (Monday – Saturday 7am-5:30pm) with opportunities for ongoing employment and advancement. We will also be running a night shift for approximately 10 weeks in April/May June from (6pm – 11:30pm Monday – Friday) We require reliable people that want to be part of a great team and excellent working environment.
• Packing & Grading
• Quality Control
• Experienced Forklift Drivers – (must have appropriate License).
Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ
Applications are available at Kaiaponi offices 555 Matawai Road, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting HR Manger Bernadette at 021 750 799
- Staff Type Required Experince an asset but not essential. On the job training & guidance provided.
- Skill-Sets Required Reliable, Good team player, Good additude
- Hourly Rate ($)
- Positions Available • Packing & Grading • Quality Control • Palletising • Cleaners • Experienced Forklift Drivers – (must have appropriate License).
- Starts From March 9, 2020
- Ends On June 30, 2020