We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Gisborne operation for a highly motivated Engineer to join the Agricultural Team. The successful person will play a pivotal role in the ongoing growth and success of Cedenco, providing engineering and mechanical service ensuring the efficiency of our field operations.
The position reports to the Agronomy Engineering Manager, based at our Ag Workshop in Gisborne.
The role is varied, challenging yet rewarding for the right person. We are looking for someone who
- Finds the impossible, possible.
- Has sound mechanical aptitude.
- Good general knowledge of engineering repairs and maintenance on agricultural machinery.
- Enjoys a challenge, a problem, a speed bump with the ability to implement effective solutions on a timely basis.
- Can organise plan and prioritise workload in a demanding environment.
- Appreciates that Health and Safety must come first.
- Has the ability to get on with co-workers, contractors and suppliers.
How To Apply
Applicants for this position must be able to demonstrate NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered. You will also be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug test and police check.
If we still have your attention, please send your CV and cover letter to Cedenco HR 40 Innes Street Gisborne 4010 or applications close 5pm Friday 11th January 2019.
- Staff Type Required Permanent
- Skill-Sets Required Good general knowledge of engineering
- Positions Available Agricultural Engineer
- Starts From December 11, 2018
- Ends On January 11, 2019