LOOKING FOR A NATURAL LEADER OF PEOPLE… We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual working as a supervisor to join our Kiwifruit team. If you are a people person who loves working outdoors and has a passion for horticulture this is the job for you.
You will be supervising and coaching the team to meet and optimize productivity targets while keeping a strong focus on Health & Safety and the wellness of your team.
Whilst previous horticulture experience is preferred it is not essential.
Thompson’s Horticulture Ltd (THL) is a second-generation family business with a passion to “grow great people to grow great crops”. Our business spans from Te Puke through to Gisborne with a young, diverse and growing Leadership team. We own and manage over 200 hectares of Kiwifruit, 120 hectares of Grapes and are currently developing 12 hectares of Apple developments. We are committed to work the land and environment to leave it in a better condition than how we found it for future generations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- PROVEN EXPERIENCE in leadership
- GOOD numeracy and literacy skills
- An EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR
- Strong people skills and the ABILITY TO CONNECT with a team
- Someone with a CAN DO ATTITUDE and a PASSION for working outdoors
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY CONTACT US
WORK IN GISBORNE PHONE: People & Wellness Advisor on 027 568 1168 EMAIL:
Work outdoors in the beautiful BAY climates, learn something new and join a handpicked team of the industry’s best.
- Staff Type Required A people and a plant person with a love for working outdoors and leading teams!
- Skill-Sets Required Hard working team player to JOIN our AMAZING TEAM and help grow our orchard management into the future
- Hourly Rate ($)
From: Competitive hourly rate depending on experience- guaranteed minimum 30 hours per week
- No. of Positions Available one permanent position
- Starts From June 28, 2022
- Ends On July 28, 2022