Kaiaponi Farms Ltd has posted 1 job
- 1 Jobs
- 555 Matawai Rd, Makaraka, Hexton, New Zealand
- Full Address 555 Matawai Road, Makaraka, Hexton, New Zealand
- Type Growers
- First Name Kaiaponi
- Last Name Farms
- Crop types grown
Crop type #1: 70ha of Apples
Crop size #1: 35ha of Gold Kiwifruit
Crop type #2: 40ha of Citrus & Feijoas
- Business Age (years) Ltd Company since 1985 but dating back over 100 yrs
- Planned Business Growth 30 ha of new apples in 2019 & 2020, an additional 5 ha of kiwifruit and further expansion in citrus.
- How many of the following staff do you employ annually?
- Are you willing to engage with support agencies? Yes
Kaiaponi Farms is a privately owned horticultural business based on family values.
We are located in sunny Gisborne approximately 12 minutes drive from the town centre on the main (SH2) road at Waerenga-a-Hika.
We are growers of Gold Kiwifruit, high value Apple varieties, Feijoas & Citrus.
We also operate our own post-harvest facility (Packhouse & Coolstores) to pack apples and citrus from our own orchards as well as those of our valued grower clients.
We sell and distribute fruit to both the export and local market.
Our Packhouse operated 52 weeks of the year and is modern using the latest technology.
Our business needs great people to help us “grow”
If you are fit, motivated and enjoy working with others we have a range of employment opportunity’s from casual to full time work.
Check us out at www.kaiaponi.co.nz to see if you would like to work with us.
Scott Wilson – General Manager, Kaiaponi Farms