LeaderBrand Produce Ltd is one of New Zealand’s largest and most diverse horticultural businesses with farming operations in Gisborne, Ashburton, Matamata, and Pukekohe. As a large scale farming operation we grow, pack, distribute and market a wide range of annual and permanent crops, as well as added value products for the domestic and export markets.
Our continued growth creates exciting opportunities for our existing staff and also leads to new roles and opportunities for fresh ideas and expertise to join the team.
We are looking for experienced Tractor Operators who have a passion for growing and the outdoors, thrive on challenging yourself and further your career with a vibrant team.
- Be physically fit
- Hold a full NZ driver licence
- Have previous tractor operating experience and references
- Have basic mechanical skills
- Be willing to engage and work as part of a team
- Have the ability to keep records and work with minimal supervision
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
There are broad scope roles which covers all aspects of our horticulture operation including hands on help when required. Candidates would be able to think on their feet, to problem solve as they go and using their initiative to make decisions to complete the task at hand. LeaderBrand operates an extensive modern fleet of tractors and machinery, completing a diverse range of operations.
Applicants must hold a full current NZ Driver’s License as well as meet New Zealand work visa requirements.
Applications close 3rd August 2020
Please forward your CV and cover letter to:
- Staff Type Required Passion for growing fresh produce and loves working outdoors
- Skill-Sets Required Tractor Driver Licence
- Hourly Rate ($)
- Positions Available Two
- Starts From July 10, 2020
- Ends On August 3, 2020