We are on the search for new team members at Linneaus Laboratory.
There is no better way to spend the rest of the summer than being in sunny Gisborne.
We have work available now for Kiwifruit Sampling Assistants through to the end of April 2021. Experience in kiwifruit sampling would be an advantage but full on-the-job training will be provided. Sampling involves some physical work and we welcome applicants of all ages.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Collection of kiwifruit samples for residue and maturity testing following detailed standard operating procedures
- Be responsible for the day to day maintenance and care of any equipment, plant (including cell phone and applications), and vehicles used
- Undergo health and safety inductions at each site and assessing risk before commencing sample collection
- Ensure that all work is documented using the Inspect and GetHomeSafe applications, carried out on time and to the required standard
- Act to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformances
- Participate in training to reach and maintain adequate skill and understanding of operations
- Focus on the key drivers of customer satisfaction, consistent quality of product, volume, turnaround time and cost
- Monitor own key performance indexes
- General administrative duties
You will need to have your own vechile, a clean driver’s license, a valid NZ work visa and an IRD number.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or drop your CV in at Linnaeus Laboratory, 4 Banks St, Awapuni, Gisborne.
Applications close Friday 22nd January
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Staff Type Required Seasonal
- Skill-Sets Required Entry-Level Position
- Positions Available 3
- Starts From February 22, 2021
- Ends On April 22, 2021