LOVE TO WORK OUTDOORS?
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic person to lead the largest Fresh Sweetcorn production programme in New Zealand.
LeaderBrand is challenging, exciting, rewarding and allows individuals to achieve their goals within a team environment. 100% family owned and operated these values are at our core and flow throughout the business.
– Must have a passion for growing.
– Capability to manage and motivate seasonal teams/crews
– Great attitude with an eye for detail
– Be a team player with bucket loads of enthusiasm
– Ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure
– Relevant Horticultural or Agricultural experience would be beneficial (Sweetcorn knowledge not essential).
This is a full time permanent role based in Gisborne, with plenty of potential for further ongoing personal and professional development. This hands on operational role has two core focus areas that involve crop management and harvest supervision. As a key member of the team you will be involved in all aspects of LeaderBrand’s sweetcorn business from growing through to harvest.
Applicants must hold a full current NZ Driver’s License and should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Applications close 30th June 2019
Please forward your CV and cover letter to:
Nick Pollock – email firstname.lastname@example.org
website – www.leaderbrand.co.nz
- Staff Type Required Loves a challenge, motivated with great attitude
- Skill-Sets Required Horticulture experience preferred
- Hourly Rate ($)
- Positions Available One
- Starts From June 11, 2019
- Ends On July 1, 2019